Everything you want is on
the other side of fear.
Attorney at Law
Lane Kazmierski is a native Texan, born and raised in Austin. Lane studied law at St. Mary’s School of Law and has worked as a lawyer with the Hoestenbach Law Group since 2014. After graduating from law school and before joining the Hoestenbach Law Group, Lane fought for the rights of Texans as a law clerk at the Texas Civil Rights Project. Lane has extensive experience in handling auto crash claims and other personal injury matters.
As a student at the University of Texas at Austin, Lane played tight end in for the 2006 Longhorn football team. Lane’s wife, Kimmy, is an elementary school teacher in the Eanes School District. Lane and Kimmy welcomed daughter Ava to the family in 2019.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Claims
- Social Security Disability
- On the Job Injuries
- Dram Shop
- Brain Injury
- Animal Bites
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court – Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts
- Democracy in Texas
- Texas’ Faulty Voter Registration Procedures
- Texas Civil Rights Project 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas