Everything you want is on
the other side of fear.
Attorney at Law
Susan Swete was born and raised overseas and has lived in the Austin, Texas area for 21 years. Susan worked her way through her undergraduate degree and law school handling all aspects of real estate marketing, transaction, and finance and went on as an attorney to spend 13 years representing clients in complex commercial construction and real estate transaction and litigation matters. Susan spent her first 4 years as an attorney focusing solely on personal injury and medical malpractice and has continued in these areas throughout her 21 years of practice.
Susan enjoys contributing time and legal services to CASA, an organization that advocates for children who have, through abuse, neglect, or other reasons, entered the welfare system.
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Collision Claims
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Real Estate – transactions and litigation
- Construction – commercial and residential
- Wills, Trusts, Probate, Guardianships
- Contracts – general drafting and litigation
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law – Juris Doctorate
- University of Houston – B.A. Honors: Dean’s List
Pro Bono Activities
- CASA Child Advocates